Application of vacuum gas quenching furnace
Release date： 2013-09-04 00:00 source： http://www.bmodelsmanagement.com Click：
Application and characteristics: it is mainly used for high pressure gas quenching of high speed steel, tool steel, die steel, alloy structural steel and other materials. It can also be used for high temperature brazing and solid solution of stainless steel materials, sintering and aging treatment of powder materials, etc. The traditional horizontal single chamber furnace has mature structure, simple overall maintenance and high performance price ratio.
Configuration options: selection of inflation pressure: 0.6/1.0/1.5mpa special material process can be equipped with low-temperature convection heating device; low-pressure control device to meet the process requirements of special atmosphere (such as inhibiting the volatilization of alloy elements); selection of high-temperature metal (nickel chromium, molybdenum) / graphite material heating system to facilitate different temperature or material process requirements; according to the material process requirements, it can be freely selected High vacuum / medium vacuum configuration;
Related tags： 真空气淬炉
- Practice operation of ultra low carbon steel produced by vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Working principle of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Maximum temperature of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- What is the importance of the cooling system of vacuum furnace?
- Working principle of vacuum furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Precautions in automatic control of vacuum furnace