Selection of vacuum furnace
Release date： 2014-04-03 00:00 source： http://www.bmodelsmanagement.com Click：
1. Vacuum quenching furnace: it can be divided into vacuum oil quenching furnace and vacuum gas quenching furnace.
1. 1 vacuum oil quenching furnace is suitable for vacuum heat treatment of die steel, spring steel, stainless steel, bearing steel, high temperature alloy steel, etc. Its main features are wide range of applicable materials, strong hardenability, low cost and reusable quenching oil. The defects are: the deformation is relatively large, and the workpiece needs to be cleaned later. The vacuum oil quenching furnace can be divided into two chamber furnace and three chamber furnace.
1 and 2 vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnaces are suitable for vacuum heat treatment of high speed steel, stainless steel, die steel and other materials with good hardenability, characterized by small deformation of parts and no need to clean after heat treatment. The disadvantages are that quenching gas can not be recovered and the cost is high. Vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnace can be divided into horizontal and vertical structure. Horizontal type can be divided into single chamber, double chamber and three chambers. Heat treatment of vertical applicable ring shape, cylinder and long rod parts. The quenching pressure of vacuum high pressure gas quenching furnace is generally 2B a R ~ 10B ar. According to the needs of users, parts can be selected for the furnace type of pressure.
2. Vacuum tempering furnace: the vacuum tempering furnace can be divided into single chamber, double chamber and vertical type. Generally, the maximum temperature of nickel chromium belt heating is 800 ℃. The vacuum tempering furnace is generally applicable to parts with bright surface and no oxidation color after tempering.
3. Vacuum annealing furnace: it can be divided into single chamber, double chamber and vertical type. According to the part material, the vacuum annealing furnace can choose medium high temperature and low temperature (medium high temperature 800 ℃ ~ 1350 ℃, low temperature 800 ℃).
II. Selection of heating chamber of vacuum furnace
1. Graphite reflection screen: generally, there are two kinds of hard felt and soft felt used in vacuum furnace, which are suitable for quenching, tempering and annealing of general steel. High temperature brazing, powder metallurgy and sintering.
2. Metal heat shield: generally, there are two kinds of stainless steel and molybdenum used in vacuum furnace. Molybdenum reflector is suitable for quenching, annealing and high temperature materials (such as high temperature alloy, titanium alloy, magnetic materials, etc.) with high requirements for furnace environment
Warm soldering, sintering, etc. The stainless steel plate is suitable for tempering, low temperature annealing, aging, vacuum aluminum brazing, and other low temperature furnace type selection.
Selection of vacuum degree
1. The medium vacuum (general limit 4x10-1pa) can be selected for quenching heat treatment, and the two-stage pump (front stage pump and roots pump) such as bearing steel, die steel, structural steel, etc. can be used for vacuum heat treatment.
2. For some products requiring high vacuum, such as vacuum heat treatment or high temperature brazing of high temperature alloy, titanium alloy, magnetic material, etc. Three stage pump (front stage pump) can be selected. Roots pump, diffusion pump, etc.) the limit of vacuum degree is generally 10-4Pa.
IV. selection of control system
1. Standard configuration; with imported temperature controller and programmable controller as the core, temperature programmable, manual and automatic control are realized.
2. Computer control system: take industrial computer and programmable controller as the core process programming, store and make reports. It can be operated independently by computer, automatic, manual, process programming, etc.
3. Computer group control system; a high-tech control system integrating monitoring, data collection, operation and report management of multiple vacuum furnaces with industrial computer as the core.
Related tags： 真空炉
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Vacuum furnace manufacturer
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace