How to install and use vacuum furnace in electric furnace
Release date： 2014-02-23 00:00 source： http://www.bmodelsmanagement.com Click：
2. When installing graphite electric heating element and water-cooled electrode, attention shall be paid to:
A. take extreme care when handling graphite elements to prevent damage;
B. tighten the bolts reliably to achieve good electrical contact, do not use too much force to avoid thread breakage.
3. Position, assemble and connect the vacuum system with the furnace body according to the vacuum system diagram. Apply a thin layer of vacuum grease to the O-ring during assembly, and tighten the flange evenly.
4. According to the water cooling system diagram, connect the water inlet pipe and drain pipe to the water inlet and outlet of the furnace respectively, and provide the water source with the pressure of 0.1-0.15mpa and the temperature of no less than 15 ℃ and no more than 30 ℃. It is better to provide circulating water and antirust water.
5. Provide a pneumatic air source with a minimum pressure of 0.5MPa. Industrial nitrogen can be used. If compressed air is used, the pneumatic "three parts" (such as oil mist, pressure reducer and water separation air filter) shall be provided.
6. Connect the pipeline to the recharging pipeline according to the recharging gas system diagram, and it is recommended to provide high-purity nitrogen with purity of 99.99% - 99.999% as the recharging gas.
7. Connect the power supply to the corresponding electrical contact according to the electrical wiring diagram, check the power supply voltage, and connect the wires and cables between the control box, power box and furnace body.
8. Install other parts, including conduit, measuring instrument, etc.
9. The furnace body and control box are grounded, and the grounding resistance is ≤ 4 Ω. The gauge cables of instruments and vacuum meters should also be grounded.
Related tags： 真空炉
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace